Friday, November 13, 2009

Yes I lost the house and BELEIVE YOU ME I am sooo Glad I did so many things that my brother and his son was falling apart and with 15% interst rate CAUSE HE WOULD NOT WORK WITH ME. I am sooooo glad that THEY WILL NOT KNOW WHERE I am LIVING. CAUSE I NEVER WANT anything to do with them LIKE I keep on IT IS FINISH NO BROTHER NO NIECES ( they are the ones that want to keep things going) nephew is a different story he has stayed out of it so far. I told your sister-in-law LONG TIME AGO ALL ABOUT IT 9BROTHER AND ME) You know there are people that want to keep things going on and on but When they stand before the the Holy One They will be lucky to get in those pearly Gates because they want to keep things going on and try to DISTROY LEAVE ME ALONE YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THIS LIKE I SAID it has benn between brother and me AND by THE WAY you MIGHT GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY one for forgiveness and that the laws in OHIO never change because they have change some all ready I will go after him!!! Then we will see whos lieing .... REMEMBER I do have witnesses....................

No comments: